Feb 4, 2011

My Famous Puppy

 Just wanted to fill you in on Ringo the Manchester Terrier's first foray into the world wide web and celebrity stardom. I entered him into Desire to Inspire's Monday Pets on Furniture and obviously due to his insanely good looks and my beautifully upholstered chair...he made it on the website. Here's the photo...

And here is the super cute close up...



Mr. A and I think he's going through a last minute growth spurt because his ear has popped up and wont go back down. This orignally happened when we first got him around 4 months old and it eventually folded over. He'll be one years old in April. We're hoping by then the madness of him being a puppy will be over. Hoping... We are constantly reminded by his terrier heritage with his crazy antics.


Just for fun and because it's my blog- here are two pics of Ringo as a puppy...


I'm slowly trying to convince Mr. A to adopt a retired greyhound sometime this year. They are one of the most placid and ironically lazy breeds around. They are fantastic with small children, sleep up to 95%+ a day and don't eat much. I think Ringo could do with some company whilst we are at work and I just love dogs. I could happily be a crazy dog lady with 20 dogs but our small backyard may (fortunately) prevent this.

I'll let you know how the convincing goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment